Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stitches

Pre stitches
 One night while I was at mutual Seth took the kids for a bike ride. I got the above picture while they were out that he thought Briggs needed stitches.  I came home and took one look and we were off to urgent care. Apparently while on the bike ride they stopped at the park. While Seth was dealing with another issue somehow Briggs got glass in his leg. There was lots of blood and screaming and unfortunately they still had to bike home. Needless to say he got three stitches. It was terrible. Briggs screamed the entire time and he had to be restrained. He was so scared. They had to make sure and clean it really well too since glass was involved. He was numbed but he didn't care. I think we were all sweating by the time the whole process was done.
Waiting for mom

3 stitches later...

1 comment:

andi said...

Ack! Poor baby! Nothing like a little drama to get the school year off!

Blog Archive